Thread: Bowtech Admiral

Default Bowtech Admiral

Has anybody shot one yet?

Default Admiral

I bought one and killed this moose with it. Awsome shooting bow. It is basically an updated bowtech tribute. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Sweet shooter dude

I shot ewright's admiral and I dig it's features! It's fast, quiet, no-shock, and I've seen it's lethal effects on a moose and on spruce grouse > 30 yards away. (Not to mention the camo that Bowtech uses is soft and quiet-- not sure what it is, but it's better feeling stuff than my Mathews camo). I'm not looking to change because of $$$, but if I was in the market, it would be one of the top.

Smile

Thanks Cast and EW on comments on the Admiral. I fondled and drooled on one at SW in Fairbanks last week. I am on weak ground with the Minister of Finace(wife) on buying a new bow considering I bought the Guardian in March. Additionally, I haven't got a moose yet with the Guardian.

It is not in my best politial interest to buy a new right now as the War Department(wife) may declare war that I may not win.

In the mean time, I will beat the bushes during the last opening in the Fairbanks Management area.