Thread: I'm looking for a sled

Default I'm looking for a sled

Hi everyone. I am trying to find a sled suitable for hunting/trapping. I am pretty set on a long track, air cooled machine. I have been keeping an eye on craigslist but I am not sure what to look for. Any advice would be helpful, and if you have something for sale in the anchorage area let me know!! Thanks!

Ski-doo Tundra or Skandic will work for your intended purposes and I know Polaris makes a wide track sled that can used for trapping but am not sure of the model.

Default Ski Doo Tundra LT

Hi, I bought a new Tundra Long Track last winter and love it. It is light , reliable, have never gotten stuck (yet). I am actually looking to move up to a mountain sled, a Ski Doo Summit, but would need to sell my Tundra first. If you are interested in a like new Tundra LT, I would sell it for $6K.
    Rich

yeah $6K is a little out of my price range, I was thinking more towards $1000-$1500

theres an arctic cat bearcat for sale on craigslist. its a 1996 not sure on the price but it cant be much over a thousand maybe less

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_in_AK View Post
    If you are interested in a like new Tundra LT, I would sell it for $6K.
    Rich

Is this a Tundra LT 550 that you are selling for $6K

Default Enticer

I've got an older Enticer long track that is alot like the the older mod. Tundra's. Powder skis, heat grips, new seat. 400 motor. runs good.
    $1000. There's a pic of it on the swap and sell pg.
    223-6181/622-4259

Default Enticer would be my choice, too

I would jump on the Enticer. The older Yamahas were bullet proof, and had decent speed, good handling, and great fuel economy. Not much suspension in case you wanted to ride fast or on the packed trails. Just my .02$