Thread: Cabin and land for hunting and relaxing

Default Cabin and land for hunting and relaxing

Hello all!! I have been lurking around the forums pretty much all day taking in alot of the information.

I am in the search for land to build a cabin for week long getaways or longer. While I have gotten away I will be hunting and fishing as well as just enjoying the great outdoors.

Now that you see my motives where would some of the better areas to purchase this land at? North by Fairbanks? SOuth of Anchorage. I am just looking for a general area. I would hate to drop a bunch of money into this dream and not get the best lot I could of. Thanks alot for the ideas and recomendations!!

Brian

Where do you call home?

Well that is tough to say. I am a civilian who deploys alot with the military but I was born in Indiana.

I will go in a fill out my profile..

Two websites you may wish to check out. Google Remote Alaksan Properties. A good website that will take you to all areas of Alaska. The 2nd is the Prudential Real Estate office of Jack White. I lived in AK for 7 years and vow to be back there again someday. If I were to move back I would like to live on the Seward Penninsula somewhere. I like Homer alot. Good luck in finding what you wish.