Thread: I have the Fur Handling Video Put out by Fish and Game

Default I have the Fur Handling Video Put out by Fish and Game

I have the Fur handling Video Put out by Fish and Game converted to DVD. It is hard to get your hands on this one. It is a little bit older. It is called Alaska Guide to Fur Handling (Earn top dollar for your furs by using proven pelt preparation techniques demonstrated by experienced Alaskan trappers) Contents : Introduction, Trapline, Tools and Stretcherboards, Mink and Marten Skinning and Handling, Large Furbearer Skinning, Large Furbearer Fleshing, Large Furbearer Boarding, and Beaver Handling. It was put out in 1996, originally the only way I was able to view it was to check out the one copy from Palmer Fish and Game Office with a deposit (just like the Is this moose legal video). Then I received one from the main office after a little searching and talking to the right people. I have converted it to DVD because most of my friends don't have a VCR anymore and couldn't watch it. I am willing to lend it to anyone who needs to brush up on their skinning or may be just starting out and needs to know the ins and outs of fur care from field to sale. Joe Mattie (trapper and fur buyer) guides you through most of it, with a follow up with Percy Duyck demonstrating the flawless skinning of a beaver, no fleshing required. Hopefully I am not breaking any laws by letting someone borrow my copy. I haven't found where it was for sale at any time and I am not trying to make any money from it, just share the knowledge of these guys.

Thumbs up arrowslinger

your alright,
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

I go into anchorage almost every day and am headed in right now 232-9141

Where you located in Wasilla at?

can these be copied?

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Default dvd

You can get the fur handling video on DVD from Fish and Game as well.