Thread: New guy says hello

Default New guy says hello

Holy crap, 8 years in the state and I never knew about this web site till now. Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm jazzed I found the site!. I own an 02 700 Summit with a 144". I love the sled. I might sell my summit however and purchase my father in laws 04 700 mountain viper, what are your opinions on this sled?. I'm reluctant to give up my summit cuz its been real good to me, should I get the viper, its in immaculate condition, aftermarket pipes, skid plate, ski's, super super clean, its been babied. Keep the summit or sell and get the viper??? HELP

Not real sure! Have you ever ridden the Yami in the powder? I would ride them in like conditions and compare. People are riding petersville right now so there is a place to go. It might need all that extra stuff to keep up. I have an M7 and I've never riden either but I thought the Yamaha was a little on the heavy side. Great motor!

Default Hey

Yeah I've ridden the this particular Viper before and I liked it, Also one time my sled was down and I had to rent a sled so I could go on a big trip that I didn't wanna miss, I rented a Viper and spent 2 days riding it and it was great. So I think I'm gonna get it, besides that my father in law is a freak when it comes to the condition of his sleds so I know that there isn't a better cared for sled out there than his sleds. I heard Pville is being ridden already, is there enough snow for a decent base? early season riding scares me for fear of casing my machine on a boulder or stump just under the surface.

Default hey

Somehow my posts are getting posted in reverse order, so the bottom post is my first post LOL