Thread: Wooldridge offshore boats

Default Wooldridge offshore boats

Here are a few pics for those wanting more "SOBIE" of the new pilot series with the fish box's in the rear with the self bailing rear deck.

Default 25ft Super Sport Offshore Sedan

This one they just finished this fall tons of storage space under the floor, as well as under the bow, with a bow ladder and Wallas forced air heater. Put the bench to bed seats in and looks like a great boat for PWS short trips. The Super Sport Offshore one has the same dead rise as the Pilot series 18deg in the rear with 40 in the bow. If someone is looking for a used 23 Pilot I just posted a friends on the swap n sell page.

Default 23ft Super Sport custom

I thought this one looked cool the owner took the original Super Sport 23ft cuddy hull and designed his own cabin and interior.

Now those are some nice looking boats, its too bad they discontinued the smaller Deep Water Plus boats, I've been intending to get the smallish 19 foot with a cuddy, it would have had to be a custom job though since their stock DW+ was 21 feet (I think).

I was looking for a easily trailered boat with a cuddy that could sleep 3 people (if a little cramped)

Thanks for the pictures.

I really like the looks of that 25 foot Super Sport Offshore Sedan!

What size engine does it have and how many gallons does the fuel tank hold?

Ohhh so much eye candy!!! That 25' supersport offshore sedan is exactly what I have been wanting from wooldrige. Any idea on price on that boat as pictured? Any idea on fuel consumption and speed/mpg?

Sobie2

Quote Originally Posted by Maast View Post
    Now those are some nice looking boats, its too bad they discontinued the smaller Deep Water Plus boats, I've been intending to get the smallish 19 foot with a cuddy, it would have had to be a custom job though since their stock DW+ was 21 feet (I think).

I was looking for a easily trailered boat with a cuddy that could sleep 3 people (if a little cramped)

Thanks for the pictures.
    The new Super Sport line is cheaper to build with taller sides and more room inside, they could build a 20 or 21ft one with a cuddy I would think. They do offer the 4ft bench to bed seats that would work good, you would have a 4ft by 7ft wide bed, I have them in mine.
    There are a few DWP for sale in town time to time. Glad you like the pics

Quote Originally Posted by Sobie2 View Post
    Ohhh so much eye candy!!! That 25' supersport offshore sedan is exactly what I have been wanting from wooldrige. Any idea on price on that boat as pictured? Any idea on fuel consumption and speed/mpg?

Sobie2
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    I really like the looks of that 25 foot Super Sport Offshore Sedan!

What size engine does it have and how many gallons does the fuel tank hold?
    Hi Rob, Sobie
    The standard tank is a 70gal in the 20ft but I think this one may have a 100gal tank since it is a 25ft model. The Etec is most likely a 200hp. I will get the info for you and mabe a contact # if you wan't to talk with the owner.
    They build quite a few with the soft top as well, this one has twin 90 Etecs with a counter rotator set up. The 90 is not offered in a left model so they swapped a left rotation lower gear case from a 150hp that would bolt up on the 90hp engine.

Here is a custom 33ft X 10ft cruiser designed by the owner and built to his specs. Twin Merc Verados, 235gal fresh water tank, 300 gal fuel tank, drop down bow ladder, the list is to long to type here. They are not done with the interior yet, all teak wood inside. The boat has no fish hold or even a pole holder strictly a fun boat no fish guts here.

Default Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by Sobie2 View Post

Sobie2
    Hi sobie the boat is a 23ft not a 25 so it has even more room when you look at it especially out back. The engine is a big block 200hp, the owner does not have a flow meter but says it is great on gas. This is his second WB boat he cruses at 30-32 mph, you may get some idea on speed/gph off of the 26ft pilot with a 250 Etec on their performance report page on the web, there is also a smaller one with a 150 Yam as well. Give Grant Wooldridge a call he called the owner for me and got the info. The boat is in the $60,000.00 range with everything you see,the Wallas heater was a big chunk of change. I know it was equipped with radio/ff/gps most likely Garmin goodies.

Default Thanks!

Sportdrifter, thanks for all the updates and pics! They do make a great boat and I am very interested in any info on the new AK XL. Thanks for the info so far.