Well, the cops left a little red note on the ROW today informing me it's time to park it next to the garage.
I decided that on the way I might as well hit Seward in the morning. I was down that way today and got the fever. Called Fish House and they said there final trip out was weekend before last and limited between 20 & 90#.
Anybody hearing anything about any fish that way? Probably hammer out to Montague and work our way back if needed.
Seas are now 2' (calling for 3' & building), barometers rising, wind out of the north at 2 MPH and the water is above 48°. Other than fog, it should be a nice day for a boat ride.