Thread: Waste of time? Or holds potential?

Default Waste of time? Or holds potential?

Looking to get out of the city and go do a little hare hunting maybe some grouse. Would I/we be wasting our time to drive out the old glen hwy and look for some bunny country? I was thinking out the old glen maybe knik river road til we see something we like.. and just give it a shot. How bout Maud road? Do these areas hold any potential if we get out there and beat the brush? Or would we be completely wasting our time?

No atv, strictly walking. Appreciate any assistance no matter how vague or secretive. Im not asking anyone to give up a spot, Im more than willing to do the legwork.. but I really don't want to waste my time or diesel fuel.... Thanks!

sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by icb12 View Post
    Looking to get out of the city and go do a little hare hunting maybe some grouse. Would I/we be wasting our time to drive out the old glen hwy and look for some bunny country? I was thinking out the old glen maybe knik river road til we see something we like.. and just give it a shot. How bout Maud road? Do these areas hold any potential if we get out there and beat the brush? Or would we be completely wasting our time?

No atv, strictly walking. Appreciate any assistance no matter how vague or secretive. Im not asking anyone to give up a spot, Im more than willing to do the legwork.. but I really don't want to waste my time or diesel fuel.... Thanks!
    Knik River Road is pretty much all private property.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Knik River Road is pretty much all private property.
    doh'!

good to know. Thanks.

hre814-replied, Thank you!