Thread: Log siding

Default Log siding

Anybody know of someone that sells the log siding ? Wanting to add it to my entry way.

Thanks
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Roger,
    Your location is Sunshine is that AKA Houston ??
    If your in the valley you might try Popperts milling on the Parks and Pittman
    or I think there a place a few miles (approx 3) north on the Parks. The place is on the right side and they have a 16x20 cabin out by the road for sell. He has log siding as well.. I've also seen it at Lowes; spendy though.... Hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by akgrizcr View Post
    Roger,
    Your location is Sunshine is that AKA Houston ??
    If your in the valley you might try Popperts milling on the Parks and Pittman
    or I think there a place a few miles (approx 3) north on the Parks. The place is on the right side and they have a 16x20 cabin out by the road for sell. He has log siding as well.. I've also seen it at Lowes; spendy though.... Hope it helps

Thanks I forgot about them. AKA Tallkeetna ,But we do not claim them as neighbors
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

It seems that most mills are VERY proud of their products. I would get a list of mills and fax it to all of them for a quote. Be sure to leave all the names on the fax so they know who they are bidding against.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

well Roger the stuff lowes and Homedepot sells there in the valley... is made right here in fairbanks.. Interior AK lumber.. nick olson...he hauls loads down all the time and would drop it at your door.. great Guy... tell him Vince From Nemesis Engineering sent you...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Rough Cut

I'm sure you are wanting log siding to match whatever else you have got going on, but have you thought about rough cut? I don't know much about it except that it looks sharp and is cheaper than log. Anybody else feel free to chime in.