Thread: WTB Skidoo SWT

Default WTB Skidoo SWT

Wanting to buy another SWT. No junk but not willing to pay the price of a new one either. 550f preferred.

Default Got another one, now I might sell one

I have a 1999 Skidoo SWT (24"x 156" track) 500 fan for sale. It needs a little work in the rear suspension (less than $200 parts) to make it a reliable work horse. I was going to replace the rear suspension parts but am willing to sell it for the money I have invested in it. I have used it for the past two winters to go to my remote property 80 miles from the road. The cowling is in good shape, new rear springs and A frame installed, fits a 36 pac under the seat with no casualties on trips. This machine will out ride ANY powder machine in deep snow on the flats..start, go slow, and stop and go again. As the owner of an IQ 175hp sled with a 151" x 2.5" track, I know this to be true (however you would not have been able to convince me of this fact 2 years ago). They don't make these fan cooled any more and instead make a 4 stroke that weighs nearly 100lbs more and costs about $10000 more.

$2800

Default SWT is gone

First person that viewed it bought it..

Thanks to everyone that called and emailed...overwhelming!