Thread: Garage in a Box experience

Default Garage in a Box experience

Well, as we pick up from our little wind storm I thought I would provide my experience to my new "Garage in a Box" that I picked up from our local hardware store. I installed it this past Saterday in preparation for winter 2008/2009.

After looking at this one and the one Costco has for sale, I decided I would go with the 12' X 20' Garage in a Box because it says it's made for Alaska's harsh climates . As a side note, my neighbor has the Costco brand (3rd season)

Well, I won't endorse one product over another, but I need to leave now and go "pick up" and "find all the pieces" of my "Garage in the Woods" so I can take it back and go try the Costco model. My neighbor has offered to help since his Garage in the Yard is still standing.

Hope this helps in your choices.

Also, I installed my Garage in a Box per the instructions and to a "T".

Not that I want to laugh at your misfortune but any chance that you could take some pics of the carnage...you know, for scientific purposes of course... I need to dig out my pics of a dust storm we had while I was in Iraq where one of our tents was ripped up and tossed on top of a shipping container... That was fun spending all night trying to get that mess sorted out!

Default sorry

I already took it back. Wouldn't have looked like much anyway. Basically a tarp in the trees.