Thread: HELP! Need Sat Phone battery ASAP

Default HELP! Need Sat Phone battery ASAP

Does anyone have a source in the Los Anchorage/Valley area where I can find a replacement Satellite phone battery today (Saturday) or early Monday morning??? I need a Motorola Iridium 9506 Lithium Ion replacement. Any HELP is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Try the GPS store on old seward and 68th ish. I think they have sat phones and the like. Also give eagle enterprises a try. Heck try radio shack even.

Surveyers Exchange.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

batteries are hard to come by... they need to be ordered... my buddy had the iridum 9505 i have the 9505A... my Bat will run his phone but his will not charge it... he has had a hard time locating anyone with Bats in stock..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Alaska Satellite Communications also carries sat phones, but I don't know if they have what you need.

Default Good point Vince

My buddy was out hunting last winter and he had the 9505 and I had the 9505A and had to go help him out and tried to charge his phone with my cord and it wouldn't charge. I ended up leaving him my phone and brought his out.

I made a call off of this list and found a place. Thanks for the help! You guys rock!
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Default Satphone battery

Give Greg Lee a call at Surveyor's Exchange in Anchorage. 1 (907) 561-6501 X 4.

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Got my batteries! Thanks. The GPS store on Old Seward had the wrong batch sent to them so were not able to help. The Surveyor's Exchange has at least a dozen of them, and the guy at the front counter has a good sense of humor. Again, thanks for the quick responses (even though I had the wrong model, 9505)!