Thread: rifle found near Knik Glacier

Default rifle found near Knik Glacier

Here is an ad you dont see every day.

--

Found Ruger 338 near Knik Glacier

http://www.907bigboytoys.com/index.php?a=2&b=2103

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

straight forward and Honest... he is; good for him.. and i believe the law says 15 days in your possession and you can sell it.. i hope he finds the owner, and that person does the right thing too...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

There was a guy on alaska4x4network.com who got his jeep stuck near there and somebody got it unstuck and took it for a joy ride. His rifle was gone when he recovered his jeep.

I cross posted to the Alaska4x4network in hopes the guy that lost it will contact that poster.

It's refreshing to see someone actually trying to return it.

i hope its his! that would be nice.. i dont remember him saying it was a .338 or not

Ray
    Semper Fi!

I am the guy that lost the rifle/Jeep and that is not my rifle. Mine was a Winchester pump action 30-06. Nice to know that there are still good people out there though. Thanks to everybody for keep your eyes open. Sorry it took so long to respond. Been off line for a while.

Default Lost / Found rifle

If you would like to try: My suggestion would be to take the serial number contact AK DPS and ask them to run the numbers for possible stolen firearm and if the firearm comes back stolen turn it in to DPS, if the firearm does not come back listed as stolen it might show in a database for whom the original owner was and still might be. I know this is a long trail but if firearm was stolen and then tossed the original owner might not be local so the chance of seeing your post may not be easy. Just a thought either way I commend you for being a true sportsman and quite possibly one of the most ethical people I have ever encountered. Thank You...........................