Thread: Layout Boats...

Default Layout Boats...

Hi Everyone,

I am shipping a couple of layout boats up here in a couple of weeks. In an effort to keep shipping cheaper I was wondering if anyone is interested in getting one? I have a pretty good deal going. Shout me a PM if you are interested. Thanks.

I have one allready, but what are you bringing up. I might know someone thats looking

Default Layouts

What kind? I hope they are MLB. Does anyone layout shoot in the Knik arm? I bet that would be some awesome hunting. You could probaly launch from ship then head out a few yards and set something up. Are there any restictions in that area?

Sounds interesting, what kind are you bringing up?

I will have pictures at the start of the week. It is a new company that I am supporting because they make some great boats. The guy has made them for himself for years and is now going commercial. They are a single man pumpkin seed style, but have some very unique features. I will get all the info together. I figured I would see if there was any interests first. Tim B

Default might be interested

Give us some more info. Are they big nuff to hold my small lab too?

Interested.Would love to see some photos or a web site with more info.Thanks

Hi Everyone. I am glad to see all the interest!!! Was not sure what people would think.

The company is Lake Bonneville Layout Boats. These boats will be some of their first commercial boats. Their website is not complete yet, but should be shortly. The boats are 9 1/2' and 51" wide. They are a pumpkin seed style, but have an option of "doors". These make it like a field layout blind. Making this a great boat for not only diver, but geese/puddlers. These are going to be great boats.

I will have pictures come Monday and should have the final price. Thanks for all the pm's. Will respond to them all when I have final details.

Thats great info but how much????

Here are some pictures of the boats we are getting. I am sorry but I do not have final price yet. The shipper I had been working decided thier final price was much higher than I wanted. I will keep working on it. Boats should retail around $1200 depending on options.