Thread: looking for a jon boat

Default looking for a jon boat

I was wondering if anyone new of someone around the anchorage area that has jon boat they are willing to part with preferably on with a trailer. please let me know if you know of one
    Thanks

Keep your eye on Craigslist. Many boats for sell on there.
    Good luck!

There is an 18 footer with a trailer, motor, and boat blind on craigslist currently. I think the poster wanted 4K for it all. Sort of seems a little spendy to me. I don't know the guy or anything about the boat but it might be what your looking for. Try a searching jon boat on CL as there have been several smaller ones posted in the past week or so as well. Hope that helps.

there is at the park sell lot at dimond and king street next to alaska usa.. 3400.00 with a fresh black paint job.

don't have a trailer but have a 14 foot jon boat, give me a call at 907-360-8483 if you are interested, it's in the jewel lake area

Thumbs up jon boat

Quote Originally Posted by Duckaholic View Post
    I was wondering if anyone new of someone around the anchorage area that has jon boat they are willing to part with preferably on with a trailer. please let me know if you know of one
    Thanks
    Got a 16' X 48" Allweld w/ new center console and trailer (2 years old). Been running it on the Kenai as of last year, the 50hp Yamaha went on another boat and this guy is now just sitting collecting snow. PM me for more info., I'm in the valley...