Thread: Delta Snow????

Question Delta Snow????

How much snow is their in Delta?

Default Yep

4"-5" and snowing right now

Just curious if it's changed much in the last two weeks? The cold I can deal with...more than a foot of snow is not a good combo for an argo with no tracks Looking to head up there for cow hunt in next two weeks.

You should be good to go. I got around in a supercrew F150 with no problem. Most of the time I was towing a trailer with 2 wheelers on it. We never unloaded the wheelers and actually would have been better off leaving them at home. All they did was lowered my fuel mileage on the 600 mile round trip.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Most of the time I was towing a trailer with 2 wheelers on it. We never unloaded the wheelers and actually would have been better off leaving them at home.
    You're right about the 4 wheelers. When I had my bison permit, I laughed my ass off at some of the rigs people came in with towing 4 or 5 wheelers. If a person hunts the standard places wheelers are of no help at all and will do nothing other than startle the bison.

Default If hunting on the roads okay.

If you are going out further, I had to have my 6 wheeler in 6 wheel drive in some places. You will be fine driving your rig around. Might throw the atv in the back if you have room.