Thread: Where's A Good Place to Find...

Default Where's A Good Place to Find...

A used left handed Remington 700 or Winchester 70 in 30-06?

Anchorage Daily News isn't to hot, and CraigsList doesn't allow firearms to be advertised. These forums are pretty good, but it's extremely rare to find anything left handed. I'm hoping to get out to the Palmer gunshow but nothing solid yet.

I'm hoping to find a private seller but willing to go to a gunshop (once I get my AK ID).

Any suggestions?

Default Looking for Winchester Remington L handed 30-06

Jason
    In the past I've used RB Treasures.com--Contact Richard Perry--he's a FFL dealer out of Houston Texas--he goes to the San Antonio and Austin gun shows every other week.

He has located rifles in the past for me and I have shipped rifles to him to sell at the shows. He's totally honest and trustworthy and will treat you good. He's also a Sig dealer.

His web site has just about anything you need. Two weeks ago I purchased a Eotec 552 for my AR 15--Shipping was quick and packaging was good
    (281) 300-3292--Richard's cell

Hope this helps,
    Robert

Try gunbroker.com. You can usually find what you are looking for on that website.

Default gun traders

Check out Gun Traders on Muldoon. I haven't been in there for a few months, but last time I was there, they had a decent selection of used left handed rifles.

Jake

if you can''t find what you are looking for......try gunsamerica, this is a huge web site that list most anything that shoots. guns can be purchased and shipped directly to your dealer. i just bought a savage 99 in 250-3000 and am very happy with it.

good luck!
    jh

Does gunbroker and gunsamerican require shipping to an FFL or do they ship directly to you?

Neither requires it. Federal law requires that if you purchase any rifle, shotgun,or handgun from anyone out of state that it be shipped to a receiving FFL and then transferred to you via filling out the form, yada yada yada.

However a rifle or shotgun can be shipped directly to you (assumming you are legal to own one) if you purchase it from someone else in Alaska.

Realize that when you buy a gun from Gunbrokers or Gunsamerica you are purchasing it from a company or individual. Not from Gunbrokers or Gunsamerica which is just an online site.