Thread: need a pup

Default need a pup

looking for a bird dog pup too train this winter. dont want a lab. wanted a german wired haired griffon but the guy i was gonna get them from his dog didnt whelp enough pups. looking for a german wired hair pointer might think about a short hair. would consider spaniels if coming from good background. I am a hunting fool this dog would be treated like a member of my family and hunt almost everyday of the season and hike all winter to... help me find a pup thanks
    God Created Man Samuel Colt Made Them Equal

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Unhappy snif sniff

same boat but wife has been lookng I sent you a PM

Vince
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

ADN has some GSP's in it today out of Big lake. Talked to the guy today and they are champion bloodlines. He still had 4males and 2 females when we talked earlier. but hey, if your just looking to train a dog ill be glad to let you borrow my Vizsla this winter and you can just return him in spring....just kidden! ornery lil pup he is.
    Steve

Default pups

haha thanks but no thanks where did you get taht viszla havent seen those since i was in nebraska... i'd be glad to train along side of you with a pup if i get one i sent them an email trying to get his number do you have it??? i want one of those females if hes still got them thanks man later
    God Created Man Samuel Colt Made Them Equal

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

found one of each check your pms

thanks vince
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default got some dogs

I have some pups ready send me a PM and ill give you the details.

I know someone with GSP in Eagle River, I'm not sure if she has pups or not but worth a try. She does health clearances, and has titles on all her dogs.

Shoot her an email...

Her name is Pam
    stillskennelsak@yahoo.com
    http://www.stillskennels.com/index.htm
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"