Thread: where to buy big buddy heater

Default where to buy big buddy heater

Curious if anyone knows where I can find a good deal on a new mr heater Big Buddy heater in ANC/Valley? I know S/W carries them but if there is a better deal or a local guy that sells them for the same money I will go there.

I don't know about a 'good deal', but AIH in Anchorage has had them in the past.

Last year when I was looking for one Wally world was about $15.00 cheaper than SW. that was in FB.

AIH has them on sale right now. I bought one in Fairbanks for $129....then I saw them at Home Depot just yesterday for $125.
    The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! (Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945)

Thanks for all the replies as ak257 said AIH had em for $129 I also picked up the 20# bottle connector and the AC adapter which brought the whole ticket to $168! Kind of spendy but as long as it lasts it will sure make winter trips more enjoyable. now I just need to test it out in my Nallo 4 GT tent to see how it will work! I am thinking that I can keep it in the vestibule with the tank outside and heat the whole thing but a little experimentation is in order!