Thread: My new ATV... pics

Default My new ATV... pics

yeah i'm excited but hey I've waited along time for one of these...
    picked it up yesterday (excellant service from the dealership, she met me at the shop on a Sunday at 2:30 so I could look at one and hopefully take it home..) ended up also getting 5 helmets for all my children... and am going to the gas station now to fill it up and take it out....lol

I am handicapped and cannot use my right hand very good so I cannot turn a regular 4-wheeler so I had to have a steering wheel.

Very nice. I've been riding one for about 6 months now and really like it. Feel free to contact me for suggestions on how to "armor it up" for Alaskan trails.

Finally, if no one has told you yet, you are best to avoid doing donuts or power slides in these--I've read if the outside tire catches, they will roll, which often chews up the bodywork and roll cage. However, with a little common sense, they are absolute beasts on the trails!

well Ive ordered the extreme fender protectors as they may keep the plastic in "ok" condition... I just put on the pre-runner front bumber .... and I have the accry rack and gun boots coming for next Huntin season... it is a blast and I may go out again...lol

Default Been on rides

with folks with them, haven't had any problems with them keeping up with a reg wheeler. Just wish the riders would quit yawning when we get done with the rides
    Come on out to the AOD ride http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=37728
    and let us take a look!
    Mike
    Mike
    www.alaskaatvclub.org
    There is a faster way off the mountain, might hurt a little though.