Thread: Getting Packed up For The Haul Road

Default Getting Packed up For The Haul Road

We are leaving at 5 am tomorrow (Monday) morning. I want to thank all of you with your updates and insight about hunting the Haul Road. I know a few of you are going to be up there the same time we are. We will be monitoring channel 19 on the CB Radio, anyone else going to be on the same channel, and if so, what name do you go by on there? Ray's handle is "RRB" and mine, Terri, I go by the usual "Anglette" Once we get close, we would like to get in touch with someone who is already there, and find out what is going on in the areas you are at, weather, etc....

Any last minute advise for us?

Thanks in advance!

Default Good Luck

I wanted to head up first thing Monday as well but my buddy is strapped. We are going to leave first thing tuesday. If I drive my Black F-250 I will give you a shout on CB 19; Hillbilly if you want to reach me and don't mind giving me a little up-date as well since you will be there before I.

Not sure if I should take the wife's SUV; fearfull of leaving things in the bed of my truck while we spike camp/hunt for the week.

Need anything or just want to give me shout don't hesitate.

Once again good luck and see you up there.

Tom.

Thanks Tom!
    See you up there.
    Terri OUT!