Thread: *** Montague Island Adventure / Anyone Game?***

Default *** Montague Island Adventure / Anyone Game?***

Alright here is the deal, I am trying to plan a deer hunt @ montague island. I am finding that it will cost $500+ per head on these 6 pack boats. I have 5-8 people depending on what I can fit in on the deal. If anyone around here has a boat that can make the trip out there on Oct 24-29th please consider my offer. We are well aware that you can make some $$$ off this deal. We would love to save some $$$ by just running out there with one of you guys. We are not rich, we just really would love to get a few deer in our freezers for this winter

I've been trying to run out there this fall, but the weather has just been too iffy. I'm hoping to get in one more fishing/hunting trip this season.

Quote Originally Posted by powderhound View Post
    We are well aware that you can make some $$$ off this deal. We would love to save some $$$ by just running out there with one of you guys.
    Read my post in your thread in the hunting forum. What you're suggesting is not legal, and I'd hate to see you and the boat captain nailed for going around the transporter laws.