Thread: Brooks Range Aviation Experience

Default Brooks Range Aviation Experience

Anybody that has used them, please PM me with your review, good or bad. Thanks.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

I have used Brooks Range Aviation for years with no problems.

Default I like 'em

I was smoked in at their air field in Bettles for several days in 2005 on a sheep hunt. They were very nice in a difficult situation, and the flying was superb. I even left a sleeping bag in the back of the plane, and they promptly mailed that back to me. Judy is the name of my contact.
    Don

I've used them 3 times and they are first rate. Will be using them again next year.

Default Brooks Range Aviation

I used them and liked them. Unlike many air taxis, I found it easy to contact them when I needed to. They seemed very professional and straight forward. (and I have had very mixed experiences with air taxis!)

Default BRA

I spend about 10K + per year with 2 or 3 different air taxi services. I used BRA for the first time this year for one of my hunts...and they were very fine. Judy and Jay were great. I would not hesitate to employ them again in the future.

Dennis
    AlasKa True Adventure Guide Service