Thread: Moose or Black Bear hunting

Default Moose or Black Bear hunting

If any one needs someone to go with I would like to go I dont know the area very well for hunting just fishing I dont bow hunt but would not mind just going along to learn some stuff and by the way I am married to a WOMAN with two kids I had to just put that out there because my wife said this sounds kind of gay LOL

Really I didn't notice a lisp.

Big game is a solo venture for me but I'd be happy to have you tag along on a small game hunt.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Default Grouse

I like to hunt small game what are you wanting to hunt i have seen a lot of grouse i dont care what i just want to go hunting just let me know

I'm booked up till after the first but grouse is a definite can do!
    BHA Member
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Where do you like to go like i said i have never hunted out here but have done alot of fishing so i do kind of know the area

Quote Originally Posted by LBZ42 View Post
    Where do you like to go like i said i have never hunted out here but have done alot of fishing so i do kind of know the area
    I look at every first hunt as a tryout. I have little doubt that Rick like me would take you to an area that is no secret but offers a reasonable chance of success. The last thing I wan't is to intro a guy to one of my honey holes only to find out he is a slob or worse unsafe... Nothing like going back to your favorite spot and find it over run with your former hunting partners new hunting partners. The odds of getting the location before you have firm plans is pretty slim. Rick hunts hard and I am sure you guys will have a great hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    I look at every first hunt as a tryout. I have little doubt that Rick like me would take you to an area that is no secret but offers a reasonable chance of success. The last thing I wan't is to intro a guy to one of my honey holes only to find out he is a slob or worse unsafe... Nothing like going back to your favorite spot and find it over run with your former hunting partners new hunting partners. The odds of getting the location before you have firm plans is pretty slim. Rick hunts hard and I am sure you guys will have a great hunt!

Yep, let me get the last of the winter chores done and I'll let ya know.
    BHA Member

I understand that when i go out side i bring every thing i took out with me back and i most offten find some one elses that i pick up too