Thread: Delta Bison

Default Delta Bison

Hello,

well to be lucky enough to draw a tag is part one. Now to find out how to find them during the hunt is the next. I have been trying to find some people who have any knowledge about the bison hunt up around Detla Junction. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Did you draw a tag?

Do a search there are a few threads on this forum . I drew last year and had a blast
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

What specifically do you want to know? In general I would suggest you pay the money to hunt on private land unless you are lucky enough to be there in the first group that can sometimes catch some animals on the Panoramics before they get shot at.

Quote Originally Posted by akwchil View Post
    Hello,

well to be lucky enough to draw a tag is part one. Now to find out how to find them during the hunt is the next. I have been trying to find some people who have any knowledge about the bison hunt up around Detla Junction. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Default Contact person

Send a message to grndthunder. She knows tons and look at old posts. She posted a bit ago search the below title

Bison Hunting on Schultz Farms - 1st hand

Check out Mountain View Sports in the book selection. In the past I have seen a small book just about a husband and wife's Delta Bison hunt - the wife if I remember correctly was the one that got drawn. It was a small paperback and prob less than 100 pages but chuck full of info and after reading the book you should have a good idea what to expect and how others have handled the obstacles that they encountered. Good luck.