Thread: UTV Magazine - Willow, AK

Default UTV Magazine - Willow, AK

I joined up with what I thought was just a bunch of folks who wanted to ride, turns out it was for a magazine article...

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Did they make you sign a release form to use your photo ?
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Nope. There wasn't any kind of crew from the magazine, just a guy who likes photography and an aspiring journalist. The guys at AK Extreme contacted UTV Mag to offer a nice writeup, and this is what turned out.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TWB View Post
    Nope. There wasn't any kind of crew from the magazine, just a guy who likes photography and an aspiring journalist. The guys at AK Extreme contacted UTV Mag to offer a nice writeup, and this is what turned out.
    "Katherine" that is a strange name for a "guy". The cover would indicate a woman might have been responsible for the photos and story. What did this guy look like?

Owner of AkExtreme's wife was the writer, and a friend took the pics. I used the term guys as a loose one but thanks