Thread: Lost/Stolen Jackets

Default Lost/Stolen Jackets

Fished Saturday from Sportsman's down and someone walked off with a Marmot, Sierra Design and NorthFace Jacket. I will be happy to give a bunch of beer for the return of these jackets no questions asked. One of them has sentimental value. These jackets are one of a kind so I'm sure I will see them sooner or later on the river, that could get ugly. Any help appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by FishGod View Post
    Fished Saturday from Sportsman's down and someone walked off with a Marmot, Sierra Design and NorthFace Jacket. I will be happy to give a bunch of beer for the return of these jackets no questions asked. One of them has sentimental value. These jackets are one of a kind so I'm sure I will see them sooner or later on the river, that could get ugly. Any help appreciated.
    Sure hope Karma kicks in here. I'm tired of hearing about folks getting their hard earned stuff stolen.

That's what bugs me the most. I do everything I can to help people out in Alaska i.e. pull over and fix their flats, jump their car, giving out fishing beads, flies and advice etc, etc. Hell, I even gave a homeless guy one of my Columbia jackets because he was freezing. This is twice this year this has happened!!!

I'm a young guy, so I don't remember the better times but I sure wish we could get back there. This kind of crap doesn't seem like it's ever going to get better. Hopefully your little acts of kindness will help to turn at least a few people to the good side.

you know a good old fashioned arze whipping would work wonders. In the Marines if we found a barracks theif he got his arze handed to him big time so it was not common. That was about the lowest form of life there was at the time in the Coprs.