Thread: Happy Fall Y'All

Default Happy Fall Y'All

Buzz (almost 6 months) and I tried for some grouse yesterday with no luck.
    I did get a nice pic though....
    "It's the journey that's important, with experience and knowledge to be gained along the way, in the company of our faithful dogs and our good friends."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gorgeous looking puppy. I took my Felon out yesterday and had some luck with grouse and ducks. If you would like to get them both together drop me a pm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

both dogs are purdy as hell uh hmm ! Im liking this.I dint have time to shot birds yesterday but I did see some ducks and I saw 8 Cranes that evaded me....I was gonna make an effort for them Hey either of ya'll going to hunt with C&S this year?

Hey Daniel,
    I think you were the one that I was gonna go grouse hunting with last year and I think I stood you up. I still owe you a grouse hunt but remember I wanted to also do the C&S this year. Are they open now or are they still closed? I would love to take the pup up there, just let me know and Ill add you on for the next grouse hunt....

Hahahahahha! I hold no grudges. C&S is open this year till the end of the month pretty much.Sorry I havent got back soner,Ive been extremely busy.We can work something out if you want.Daniel