Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: double tap ammo

Default double tap ammo

Is there a gun shop in Anchorage that sells Double Tap Ammo? I'm looking for 10mm ammo.

never seen any. I always ordered direct.His 10 m is good stuff

Default Not that I could find.

Quote Originally Posted by trapperJ View Post
    Is there a gun shop in Anchorage that sells Double Tap Ammo? I'm looking for 10mm ammo.
    I made a run through both Anchorage and Fairbanks ( Work in both areas) and couldn't find any DT. I guess I should have posted before I ordered. I just got 2 box's of 10mm 230gr Hardcast delivered from DT a few weeks ago. 2 Box's @ around $35 a box and the Shipping to AK around another $35. I went directly to DT for my order. There were a few others that carry but were out of stock on this and out of stock on that, so went directly to the source. If you plan on ordering some more, shoot me a PM as I would like to get some more in 44 Mag and will kick in for shipping if interested.
    Last edited by Formerly Montana Bob; 08-16-2009 at 10:31.
    Fish IT! Hunt IT! or *#%@ IT!

Default this past winter

I started a group buy for DT 10mm. Just love the stuff. I am still good for now though. The 230 WFNGC is cool, pretty good with the 200grn WFNGC out to 50 yards. But bought the Glock for bear protection gun but will pop a bear if under 50yards for sure. Great ammo and at a great price. Ended up being $25 a box with shipping doing the group buy. 1000 rounds total and the I didn't make the purchase. Another forum member took over, he was military and saved us even more with that discount and flat rate on shipping. Compared to the junk blazer stuff the DT is cheap at that price. Even if two split an order the shipping shouldn't go up much, so that alone makes it alot better deal.

Anyone know if he buys the used brass back? It is nickel plated and I don't reload. Just hanging on to it anyways.

I'll buy the brass from you. I'll PM you and we can talk. akraven

Default Double Tap ammo

I'd participate in a group order! Who wants to put it together? I want some of that 230 10mm stuff.
    Jerry/AK
    jwatkins@customcpu.com

Default >>>------->

I also would be very interested in joining in on any group order of 200gr Beartooth and/or 230gr Equalizer Double Tap.

Please Pm or call 222-1881 if do-able.
    Thankyou

Sean

I would too. akraven

Default ammo

I would be interested in a group buy also.

How well does that Double Tap ammo work? I thought about getting some for my 10mm, but I haven't heard anything about it.

I have only used alittle of Double Taps stuff but have always heard glowing reports from folk about it. It is very popular. akraven

Supposed to be quite the stuff. If y'all decide to do a group buy, I'd be in for it.

Jon
    Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!

Has the group buy already went through? If not I'd like to get in on this as well.

Thumbs up Some more

Could use some more myself. Anyone interested in starting the group buy? I guess i will wait a week to see if anyone wants to start and go from there.
    Just checked DT's sight and looks like free shipping on orders of more than a 1000 rounds,So lets see how much interest is here. I bought a couple box's a few months ago and shipping was $35 for 2 box's.
    Fish IT! Hunt IT! or *#%@ IT!

I'd be up for picking up some. I'd more than likely be looking at two boxes of gold dot and two boxes of the 230 grain hardcast.

Jon
    Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!

Default I will be up for some more

maybe 5 boxes total. 3 boxes of 200grn wfnghc, and 2 boxes 230grn wfnghc. Basically it will have to be atleast two 500 rnd packages. Once you get to 500 you can pick and choose any 10mm rounds. worked out great on our last group buy. We paid the guy after he had all the info and prices figured out. we paid, he bought, he seperated the oder and we picked up our share.

I would be interested in about 3 boxes of the 200 grain beartooth hardcast 10mm. Let me know if you are going to order.

Default Shipping

Has anyone checked to see if shipping is free to Alaska? If so I may be in for 500 rounds.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Depending on cost I would be in for 2-3 boxes
    akraven

Default >>>------->

I too would be very interested,I would be very grateful to be included.
    Please PM or perhaps call 222-1881.
    Thankyou,

Sean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast