Thread: 12 wonderful days on the kenai

Thumbs up 12 wonderful days on the kenai

I will have some forum withdrawls but some how I will get over it. Then again, quite a few of the people I have been chatting with from here will be down there sometime while I am there. I get to fish from the 12th though the 28th on the Kenai for big bows and dollys this year. I have a buddy from the forum (johnSWA) that lives in AZ coming up. Met him here of course, Drifter016 (dave) is down there all ready. My wife is coming down. I get to fish my mom in the fall for the first time. Some good friends of mine who got me hooked on the kenai Benny and Todd are going to be there. One great fisherman named Jack will be there. Some friends from MI are coming down as well. Oh and the great Jose will be stopping by. I have had the pleasure of chatting with many others and sharing a lot of info and here and you know who you are. I hope that everyone gets a chance to stop by camp and share a story and a cold beverage and put a face with a name. Ill be in the rainbow trout loop. Im gonna be around site 57 +-1 depending of what sites are occupied. Just look for the Alaska Aces flag, The Fish name plate that says Unsworth on it. The Buffalo Bills windsock, The pop up camper and the white silverado. If it is after 6 or so we should be there with a warm fire and good company. I wont be heading out of anchor town untill tuesday morning but wanted to give all a heads up. If I dont see you at camp look for the blue bucks bag cataraft and Me smiling big as i dont have to work and I get to put people on fish and fish and fish and fish. Life is good. Oh and I might put an update or 2 on here as drifter has enlightend me where I can check the forum by wifi in cooper landing. Not a high priority but heck i still have to check work emails at least once. Ok it is not a work thing but i have to check the forum. So again come on by, Say hello, share a beverage and a story, share a lie or two also.

Chuck
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Good luck catching some hogs and relaxing! Hope the bow /dolly fishin will make up for the crappy weather

Default Nice!

Chuck, I hope you have a great time and I look forward to meeting you sometime. I hope you catch some hogs and stear clear of those bears that tried eating my butt when I was down there this summer. Can't wait to see pics!

Fish On!

Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/growden1

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

ill be down there with a buddy of mine. both have outcast PAC cats. We'll most likely be staying in the same loop, might see you there. Hopefuly the water level drops a bit before i land there. Enjoy the fishing and of course, not working.

Man, have I got the Kenai jones! I'm itchin all over and can't wait to get off the plane in Anchortown!!! It's going to be hard to leave for sure and the wife might have to fly up to drag me back home, kicking and screaming!!!!

Default Great news

I dont have to work monday either. Woo Hoo. So instead of going down tuesday i get to head down monday. 1 more day on the water. Life gets better and better
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    I dont have to work monday either. Woo Hoo. So instead of going down tuesday i get to head down monday. 1 more day on the water. Life gets better and better
    sweet!!!