Thread: a little jump shooting

Default a little jump shooting

well decided to take my daughter out duck hunting last night since she has been asking to go. so at about 4 pm we loaded up quick to go and do a little jump shooting here in fairbanks area. wellat about 5 we came across 6 or 7 and game on we got out and snuck up to were they were. it was time and she said takem dad so i stood up and bust 2 of the group. after getting them i dont know who was happier me or her she looked at me and said "your the best dad" talk about almost making a grown man cry. she also told me i need to get her some camo like mine so looks like she will get some for christmas for next year since that was prob one of the last hunts for me this year since its time to pack up for the desert. well good luck witht he rest of the season and see you guys next fall

matt
    Attached Images Attached Images

That was great. Ha you stay safe and our prayers will be with you if you need anything just post up and thank you for keeping our countary safe. Chris

Default nice birds

yes indeed, God give ya protection so you can return home. Thanks for keeping us safe. them 2 birds look nice n fat. nice gadwalls 'eh , ) them are good eatin.

Default Yes. thank you

And be safe.

Sorry honker them be goldeneyes.

Awesome hunt! How old is she? I have two girls (4 and 2) that I can't wait to get out doing that stuff.

Stay safe

Default daughters age

well she is 5 now but been doin stuff like fishing and driving around scouting for moose since she was a newborn. my son went out moose hunting the other day and hes 3 all we got was a couple spruce hens.