Thread: ok, now I'm getting stoked!!!!!

Default ok, now I'm getting stoked!!!!!

Called Jose in homer today and we had a great chat, I am booked to fly out on Sept. 26Th and due back on Oct. 4-5. Starting to get that "kid in a candy store" feeling lol. Took 11yrs of applying for this Goat permit so hope all goes well.

My planned partner for months has backed out and I have a couple of back ups that may be able to go, this may turn into a SOLO trip, haven't done that before lol. I should know tomorrow night if it's a solo trip or not, this permit will NOT go to waste!

19 day's left!

who is jose? and where are u going ? goat hunting? let's hear some more. I'm sure we would all love to hear a goat story....Well @ least I would... Out of Homer ; Jose Whales; ??? r u hunting the outer coast of PWS?

Quote Originally Posted by martenpine View Post
    who is jose? and where are u going ? goat hunting? let's hear some more. I'm sure we would all love to hear a goat story....Well @ least I would... Out of Homer ; Jose Whales; ??? r u hunting the outer coast of PWS?
    Drew the "dixon glacier DG360" PERMIT. It's straight up behind halibut cove. Jose is the owner of Northwind Aviation in homer, one of the best so I have been told. Have to wait a few days for the story, or I could fab one up now just to keep you hanging? lol

Have a partner committed to the hunt.

Smile

asd:
    Good luck on your hunt. I have learned that when I plan a hunt I plan for if my partner goes and if he cancels. Life happens like people have kids, get sick, draw a permit, etc. Luckily you found a partner, but I hope you would have gone anyway. Those permits are too hard to come by. Good luck!
    I come home with an honestly earned feeling that something good has taken place. It makes no difference whether I got anything, it has to do with how the day was spent. Fred Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Sollybug View Post
    asd:
    Good luck on your hunt. I have learned that when I plan a hunt I plan for if my partner goes and if he cancels. Life happens like people have kids, get sick, draw a permit, etc. Luckily you found a partner, but I hope you would have gone anyway. Those permits are too hard to come by. Good luck!
    Thanks and yes I would of gone SOLO if need be, not letting this permit go to the way side!