Thread: Who wanted the duck wings

Default Who wanted the duck wings

Cant remember who wanted duck wings let me know I have a bag full

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

if any one in the fairbanks area is willing to save some wings that would be great. we are getting a new pup this fall. and looking for winter training aides.... thanks Vince
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default darn it

vince i will keep you in mind wish my net wasnt down last night i got two goldeneyes but threw there wings away ill keep you in mind next time good luck training

Vince If you need any Grouse wings as well I have a bad full and you can have a few if need be.Daniel

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

daniel i would love them thanks

pm sent
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Thanks Daniel...

hey thanks for the wings and was really great to meet you in person, and share some stories.

Vince

meet on face book here

That would be me. I wanted them for fletching arrows. Drop me a PM and I'll arrange to get them from you.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

hey rick heres an idea...... well meet in the middle....say south cantwell.....

you put the feathers on your arrow. and get, shot practice... WHILE i train the pup to sniff the wings back out.....

I don't think cedar will be good for you though... He'll be teething by then.

meet on face book here

Vince, glad you could use the iwngs and it was a pleasure meeting you also.Altho I like your stories better

Daniel