Thread: 'cause it feels good!

Default 'cause it feels good!

this little fellow knows how to enjoy life, eh?

Dave

Default ...the rest of the story

self stretch and belly scratch

final push...

ahhhh, life is good...

Dave

Living @ the Top of the World in Barrow Alaska

Those are great images that truely tell a story !!

I would definitly print up post cards & Note cards of that series. I am sure you will make some good $$ with those !!

You have to put your step on the first rung of the ladder .. firmly to ascend to the next step or level !!

your name, copyright notice is not necessary for posting your images. That is a sign of a noob !!

It is YOUR IMAGE that people want to purchase !! Not your name & copyright notice !!

Talk to established professionals, to understand more of what I am trying to say here.

Those are great images that truely tell a story !!

I would definitly print up post cards & Note cards of that series. I am sure you will make some good $$ with those !!
    First off..."Hi"! and thanks for the compliment.
    You have to put your step on the first rung of the ladder .. firmly to ascend to the next step or level !!

your name, copyright notice is not necessary for posting your images. That is a sign of a noob !!

It is YOUR IMAGE that people want to purchase !! Not your name & copyright notice !!

Talk to established professionals, to understand more of what I am trying to say here.
    Second off...why does it seem to you that I need a lecture?...by you?? I don't even know you, and your approach leaves me to believe that you are one to establish a prominence upon an initial contact. (aka pis_ing contest) Would you like to start again? Maybe my newby post count here on this forum threw you a false curve? I've always been told not to ass-ume anything.

Thumbs up Sweeeeeet

Those are just beautiful and precious pictures. If I may ask. May I save them and share them with some of my non alaskan family members in america. You sure caught this bear unlaxing at its best. Thanks so much for sharing them
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Living @ the Top of the World in Barrow Alaska

So0 sorrry to offend you... !!

I apologize humbly !! tips and suggestions are not in my opinion in any way determental to your images or you for that matter.

I guess I hit a nerve . I really am sorry for offending you.. I stand corrected !! Sir !!

Now that you have my attention, let me ask for an honest answer !!

why the advertising ? ? copyright notice etc etc ?? to me it sorely distracts from the image itself. having that shoved in my face on each and every image. It gets old quick. but that is just my honest OPINION !!

Great series of photos. Well done and thanks for sharing.
    http://www.pbase.com/tull777

http://www.eddiefisherphoto.com/

"If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. ....."Tight Lines & Best Fishes"

Default Thanks

I do not know it all....I do know that I enjoyed your photos. Thanks for sharing.
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

alaskachuck wrote:
    If I may ask. May I save them and share them with some of my non alaskan family members in america.
    Thanks for the kudo's and as for asking, yes, but I ask you to retain the sig at the bottom please, or they may view these and others here. Love sharing our Alaska!!

I really appreciate you asking...

Dave

So0 sorrry to offend you... !!
    No problem, perhaps I took it wrong too, but a "noob" (whatever that is) just didn't sound like it was something I wanted to be titled with.
    Folks viewing these here on the forum are not purchasing these photos. The photos I sell never retain the copyright or web site, maybe the signature if requested...
    why the advertising ? ? copyright notice etc etc ?? to me it sorely distracts from the image itself. having that shoved in my face on each and every image. It gets old quick.
    following with my last sentence, but folks just might want to right click on these photos and spread them around the "net" and eventually the original photographer gets forgotten. How many times I've heard "don't know who the author/photographer is, must be a 'stock image'..." or "want a screen saver? got it from the 'net'!" Man the "net" has a lot of free stuff!

I have a free giving heart...but I don't want to be screwed! ...and yup I know these can be modified, but I like to keep on thinking that humanity does know right from wrong and still has a conscience. God lov'em all!

Dave

Default Thank you ALL...

Great series of photos. Well done and thanks for sharing.
    Thanks "tul777"
    I do not know it all....I do know that I enjoyed your photos. Thanks for sharing.
    ...and Thank You "olga1913"!

I appreciate it!! (guys??)

Being new to this forum, is it common not to share first names? Seems more friendly to me...

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Auminer View Post
    alaskachuck wrote:Thanks for the kudo's and as for asking, yes, but I ask you to retain the sig at the bottom please, or they may view these and others here. Love sharing our Alaska!!

I really appreciate you asking...

Dave

They will be saved and sent exactly like they are on here. . Again great stuff and that is one happy bear
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Default Actually...

Quote Originally Posted by Majik Imaje View Post
    your name, copyright notice is not necessary for posting your images.
    With all due respect Majik Imaje, I believe you may be incorrect on part of this issue. Majik Imaje I have seen your work, commented on it, and enjoyed to the max so please don't take this personally. I believe that whatever is posted on this site becomes the property of David Johnson, the webmaster. If I remember right, that is spelled out in the "terms" page.
    I could be wrong, it's happened before ...once ...Kidding

Default Happy Bear

Nothing better than a happy bear, and a happy photographer there to capture it.

Great shots.