Thread: replace trigger with timeny question

Default replace trigger with timeny question

want to replace the trigger on my reminton 30-06 mountain rifle with an aftermarket one. Probably timeny.
    Do I need to go to a gunsmith or is this something I can do at home? Have some experience with working gun parts.

Quote Originally Posted by plentycoupe View Post
    want to replace the trigger on my reminton 30-06 mountain rifle with an aftermarket one. Probably timeny.
    Do I need to go to a gunsmith or is this something I can do at home? Have some experience with working gun parts.

Timmney has good instructions that come with their triggers. You can also get help over the phone if you get in trouble. Their hours and phone number is on the instruction sheet.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson

I know Timney is much less expensive than Jewel, but once you've tried a Jewel trigger, you'll never go back...
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...