Thread: Seward Silvers

Default Seward Silvers

Anybody been to Seward lately? How was the fishing for Silvers?

Fishing for silvers has been spotty while everyone is looking for the 2nd run. Caught some big fish 2 weekends ago at Granite Island. The weather is getting bad presently

Default Report

Went out for a few hours today (Saturday) and have nothing to show. There were a few jumpers out in the middle of the bay but the water is all churned up so I doubt they could see my hardware. Did pick up some nice rockfish out at the islands though.

Looking to make one more run out there if the weather permits.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Gray View Post
    Looking to make one more run out there if the weather permits.
    Second that--just one more!
    Reminds me of a friends 4 year old son who had been netting Hooligan with his butterfly net all day. At dinner time dad picked him up, said time to eat and the little fisherman cried, NO! NO! NO! I just want to catch ONE MORE!!!
    NRA Lifetime Member

So last year at this time just off to the left by the cage was rocking at 65 ft on the down riger is this not true this year as i am wanting to fish just been threw a new gf sh@#!&t she stol my id opend credit cards slamed my ass as I stayed home when i was home from the slope I really hope i can make up for something I really fu%^$#@& ed up this year thought She was the one guess not hopping for something please are the salmon in around the cage? I just need something before I put the boat away sorry for the cry it is all I have if you do not think it is tru :] just pm me I will tell you here name she works at walmart pharmacy in wasilla
    just so you know I am not lieing she ran me up lol nice litte butte not much on the top side lol life sucks

22' SeaSport coho
    TigerBight call sign

I`m not sure I even comprehend what I just tried to read.

I had the same problem. Try reading it all again it may help. I even tried visualizing where the periods should go. It helped a bit.

Talking

Friends don't let friends type drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Seawolf View Post
    So last year at this time just off to the left by the cage was rocking at 65 ft on the down riger is this not true this year as i am wanting to fish just been threw a new gf sh@#!&t she stol my id opend credit cards slamed my ass as I s/tayed home when i was home from the slope I really hope i can make up for something I really fu%^$#@& ed up this year thought She was the one guess not hopping for something please are the salmon in around the cage? I just need something before I put the boat away sorry for the cry it is all I have if you do not think it is tru :] just pm me I will tell you here name she works at walmart pharmacy in wasilla
    just so you know I am not lieing she ran me up lol nice litte butte not much on the top side lol life sucks
    I'm guessing Public School, right?

Default Huh?

Sort of made me dizzy when I read it, osmosis from the beer possibly? Wait, let me read it again!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrown767 View Post
    Sort of made me dizzy when I read it, osmosis from the beer possibly? Wait, let me read it again!

Dizzy or ditzy? Cause I was feelin' more ditsy than dizzy....Though I was feeling dizzy also.

Jon
    Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!

Default Sorry folks and public school is fine

Sorry was slamed and drunk and hateful. I got taken for alot of cash from a girl I thought I could trust. I did not spend any time in seward becouse she *****ed at me for being gone to work on the slope so I did not go to fish much in Seward. Yes I went to public school but if you are **** faced it will not matter. Sorry for the rant will not do it again was thinking I was with friend and someone might care. Once again sorry for the rant maybe someday you will get home from working your ass off and find everything you worked for is gone.

22' SeaSport coho
    TigerBight call sign