Thread: Valdez Fish Charters Mid September

Default Valdez Fish Charters Mid September

Anyone know if any boats are available to charter between Sept. 8-15 or if they have all pulled in for the winter (valdez or seward)? Looking at any kind of fishing....

Default Call everyone

Time to call everyone. Boats are being pulled right now by many as the weather is getting worse in the sound, silvers are gone and fuel isn't that much cheaper. Tourist season is over.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Quote Originally Posted by hart-attack View Post
    Anyone know if any boats are available to charter between Sept. 8-15 or if they have all pulled in for the winter (valdez or seward)? Looking at any kind of fishing....
    Since you mentioned Seward as well, I see on their website that Profishinsea is fishing through the 15th.....www.profish-n-sea.com
    "The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent in fishing" Assyrian Tablet 2000 B.C.

Default Maybe

I just left Valdez yesterday and think i overheard that the Otter Dodger was scheduled to go out on Sunday. The Dan Orion might still be running as well? Call Greg at Fish Central and see if he knows of anyone still running.
    Good LUck