Thread: Swaro STS/ATS spotting scope owners....

Default Swaro STS/ATS spotting scope owners....

What case are you using to protect your scope? You'd think after forking out the cash for an ATS, I'd have no problems dropping $230 for Swarovski's custom case to protect my investment. But for some reason I'm thinking $230 is just too much for a spotting scope case. I was just wondering if there are other options out there and what folks are using.

Default Cabelas

Cabelas has a new neoprene case for the Swaros. I just got mine and it seems pretty good. A little cumbersome to get the lens covers off and ready to go, but otherwise it serves the purpose.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Glad I found this post, just bought a 20-60 Swaro and was looking for a reasonably priced case. Thanks for the info on Cabelas blackfoot I think I will order one up and see how it does.

Default had the same issue

with my Leica. Ended up dropping $150 bones for a protector to boot! Oh well, should last me a lifetime, so I guess it is worth it.

Bubble wrap. Anything else is too heavy. I carry it in the middle of the pack though.

Default Creedmore Sports

Google Creedmore Sports. I think I paid $40 for a padded soft case that fits like a glove.

Quote Originally Posted by AKHUNTINFOOL View Post
    Google Creedmore Sports. I think I paid $40 for a padded soft case that fits like a glove.
    I checked them out and they only have one listed for the 80mm not the 65mm.

Default Call Them

My scope is a 65mm. Just call them and they will make one for your scope.

Smile Swaro cover

I have a Swarovski 65 STS and I simply put it in a real thick wool sock. It has been over hill and dale like that in my pack and it protects it nicely and inexpensively.