Thread: Alaska Custom Firearms--Great experience

Thumbs up Alaska Custom Firearms--Great experience

Just wanted to put a customer plug in for Alaska Custom Firearms. I ordered a gun from them roughly 3 weeks ago on a Saturday and the gun arrived on the following Weds. I found out about them through this forum.

Price was the lowest in ANC I could find by more than $50 and I got none of the typical gunshop BS. Just a straight up honest deal.

I will be buying more from Steve in the future.

steve is definately a class act. I drop in to his shop every few days some weeks, just BS. From what I have seen of his work I am impressed.

Steve is a good guy. you folks see that 338fed that is around 4lbs (or so, before scope). thats a nice rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by MT3006 View Post
    Just wanted to put a customer plug in for Alaska Custom Firearms. I ordered a gun from them roughly 3 weeks ago on a Saturday and the gun arrived on the following Weds. I found out about them through this forum.

Price was the lowest in ANC I could find by more than $50 and I got none of the typical gunshop BS. Just a straight up honest deal.

I will be buying more from Steve in the future.
    Did you order a factory gun or a custom? That's real quick for a custom.

Thumbs up more

It was my first time in there, I asked about pricing on on a few guns, Steve hopped on the computer and gave me price #'s right away.

It wasn't anything special, it was just a factory gun. But I didn't get that "oh those are about XXX dollars roughly...blah blah". I like specifics, and I really don't like the classic gun shop "it will be here in a couple weeks".

Again I like specifics and thats what Steve provided me.