Thread: Server issues: anyone noticing problems?

Default Server issues: anyone noticing problems?

Spam is annoying, but it can also cause server problems. Some of what has been plaguing us lately has apparently been caused by spammers.

We're working on it, but it may take more investigation to find the root of it...

My apologies for the frustration.

David

Exclamation Update

I'm receiving error messages every few seconds, but I don't see any problems showing on the website.

Is anyone running into unusual problems with using the forums?

David

Not here Dave.

Other than the database errors we received earlier in the week (seems resolved) all has been fine.

Default Replys to threads

All my threads are coming in backwards? replys that used to be on last page are all coming up on 1st page replys, clear as mud? I also lost my prior user name not sure what password was? and since then have a new email address. So I guess old user name is toast. Mainly just wondering if everybody else is reading post's the same way?

Gutshot - We can find and reactivate your old user account if you'd like. Send me an e-mail or PM with your old username and your current e-mail address if you want to do this. As for the order the thread appears, that is a user option that can be changed. Go to the User CP and click on Edit Options. About 2/3 of the way down the page you'll see the thread display options. If you select Linear - Oldest First, you should be back to the way you used to see things.