Thread: Thinking of switching

Default Thinking of switching

I recently broke the 4th pin adjusment screw on my G5 5 pin site and i had to send it back to G5 to have it fixed. This will probably result in me having to re-site in my bow. I have been shooting Easton FMJ's and i am not particulaly happy with them. I was thinking about switching arrows so here it comes:
    Easton ST Axis Nanos
    or Carbon Express Terminator?

I have a Bowtech 82nd airborne, 70# and 29" draw, and i shoot 30" arrows. The arrow that i choose will be used for a December moose hunt here in town.

Default CETs

Need I say more

Quote Originally Posted by Duckhunter01 View Post
    Need I say more
    Thats what I was leaning towards.

Default Arrows

I just bought Carbon Express Maxima 350's on Tuesday. They were about 12.50/arrow.

I was looking at the Easton ST Axis, nanotube arrow, however I was quickly talked out of it. The reason I did not go with the Easton arrows, is it is an odd ball insert. I wanted something, without extra headache, to go from field tips to broadheads quickly. I was looking at the G5 Montec BH, but I could not do that because of the Easton insert size.

On my new arrows, SW did not have arrows with Blazer vane, and instead got a normal vane. On the first shot with one of the arrows, the vane was ripped off. Two shots later, I lost a vane from another arrow.

I have a WB rest, and I know Blazers do well on the WBs. I re-flecthed my arrows today with the QuickSpin, quick fletchs. It was quick and easy. Within 1 hour, I had old fletches removed, arrow cleaned and new quick fletches installed this morning.

On My Katera XL The rest will be Naps Quick tune ,I thought about FMJ,S but decide to Stick with Gold Tips .