Thread: Cooper Landing Trout Fishing Guide Recomendation(s)

Default Cooper Landing Trout Fishing Guide Recomendation(s)

Greetings,

Having never been much of a trout fisherman nor a person who fishes the upper Kenai does anyone have a recomendation for a guide (drift boat or raft) that would run from Cooper Landing or Sportsmans for a 4-6 hour trout fishing float towards the end of September?

Thanks

AKFishOn

Thumbs up My top 2 choices

Quote Originally Posted by AKFishOn View Post
    Greetings,

Having never been much of a trout fisherman nor a person who fishes the upper Kenai does anyone have a recomendation for a guide (drift boat or raft) that would run from Cooper Landing or Sportsmans for a 4-6 hour trout fishing float towards the end of September?

Thanks

AKFishOn

The best is Alaska Troutfitters. Dusty and Billy know the river and the fish. My 2nd choice is alaska clear water adventures. Both are drift boat guide outfits. 4 people to a boat and they both have great gear and guides. They ruined me and now I own a boat and float it all spring summer and fall and Im sure ill see you floating by in september

The only thing is I dont know if the do the bridge to sportmans but i know they do sportmans to jims. Give them a call
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Drifting on the Fly with Scott Sager. Scott has a 3 or 4 person drift boat and will put you onto fish.

http://www.driftingonthefly.com/