Thread: 600 Yd match come and shoot 30 Aug SAT

Default 600 Yd match come and shoot 30 Aug SAT

Bob Engelbach []

Lee, would you pass this message on to the High-Power shooters.

The Black Powder Cartridge Division is holding a scheduled Mid-Range Match this weekend, 30 August, at the Pedneau Range on Ft. Rich. We don't have enough people to hold the match and have four non-firing people on the line. So I am extending an invitation to High-Power and F-Class shooters to come shoot with us. Course of fire is 200, 300, and 600 yards with a 30 minute time limite at each range. You will need to bring your target trailer as we don't have enough targets for everyone. Sign-up time is 8:30 in the parking lot. There is no fee for High-Power or F-Class.

Please RSVP if you are coming so I can get a head count. If not enough people by Thursday, I will cancel the match and send out an e-mail accordingly.

Bob Engelbach
    Director, BPC Division

There is a change in the location of the Vintage Rifle Match. We will hold the Vintage Rifle match on Saturday, September 6 at Birchwood "B" Range. With the constraints of Pedneau Range at Ft. Richardson and the iffy nature of weather this time of year and cloud ceiling rules by the Army we decided to try to get Birchwood. Craig Parker managed to talk Chuck at Birchwood into letting us shoot the match. Sign up will be 9:00 AM. I will send another email when it gets closer to match day.

The BPTR Mid-Range match scheduled for August 30 has been canceled by the Army's Range Control. No reason, just canceled.

Lee Watne