Thread: Scott Pumps in Action...Scott Days on the Talkeetna

Default Scott Pumps in Action...Scott Days on the Talkeetna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTyWmeO3388

Thanks ChrisO for the awesome day...

enjoy...

again, don't forget to click "watch in high quality"...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Default Great vid!!!!

TJ AWESOME job on the video!! You definitely captured some good stuff!!!! Watching that video makes me smile all over again!!!!!
    Not sure if my wooly and your boat would make as cool a video, but anytime you want a second boat to go try some new places out let me know!
    Tim

Burly!
    Not what you would call a "low Carbon footprint" day

Great video but any video with a jet boat in it is a great video

What kind of top speeds do those boats make? How do they do with a heavy load(I know those boats don't have room for a load but the Scott guys probably told you?)? From what I have heard Hamilton 212=load capacity, A/T=Speed - does the Scott pump have both?

Quote Originally Posted by Crumm View Post

What kind of top speeds do those boats make? How do they do with a heavy load(I know those boats don't have room for a load but the Scott guys probably told you?)? From what I have heard Hamilton 212=load capacity, A/T=Speed - does the Scott pump have both?
    I don't have any details on the pump, I was just lucky enough to be along for the ride...You'll want to chat with Chriso about the details....but what I can tell you is that they will haul ANYTHING you can stuff in 'em...and yes, a moose or 2 would fit just fine...lol...I think Chriso got 68mph on GPS with a few people and fuel...I'd better let Chriso do the talking because I really don't have much of a clue, just a smile from ear to ear that I can't seem to wipe off of my face...lol
    pull my finger....

Quote Originally Posted by tjm View Post
    I don't have any details on the pump, I was just lucky enough to be along for the ride...You'll want to chat with Chriso about the details....but what I can tell you is that they will haul ANYTHING you can stuff in 'em...and yes, a moose or 2 would fit just fine...lol...I think Chriso got 68mph on GPS with a few people and fuel...I'd better let Chriso do the talking because I really don't have much of a clue, just a smile from ear to ear that I can't seem to wipe off of my face...lol
    I was in the boat, 5 people and a full load of fuel when we hit that 68mph(going down river)on the GPS. Spooky fast boat with a steel bottom! And it has 2 cup holders that Chris wont admit to. Thanks TJM nice video.
    for more info ask Chris or go to http://www.scottboats.com/ and http://www.schlagelmarine.com/
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

[QUOTE=Crumm;327094] Great video but any video with a jet boat in it is a great video

What kind of top speeds do those boats make? How do they do with a heavy load(I know those boats don't have room for a load but the Scott guys probably told you?)? From what I have heard Hamilton 212=load capacity, A/T=Speed - does the Scott pump have both?[/QUOTE]

In my opinion... yes... plus economy

I was getting ~10 gph fuel burn to begin with, and very happy about it, the Scott guys installed a new generation impellor set while the were here for testing and I logged 8 gph with them in the boat for the 11 hours they spent testing and demoing the pump for folks. (I ordered my set on the spot!)

Quote Originally Posted by Yukoner View Post
    Burly!
    Not what you would call a "low Carbon footprint" day
    One boat was supercharged so it ran cleaner....

Quote Originally Posted by Crumm View Post

The boat themselves are built for speed but for what they are could easily haul two moose and gear. As for the Scott Pump on a river sled.....Scott pump outlet pressure approaching 120 psi.....Hami 212 tops out at about 60 psi, so it should be able to move a sizable load. Also with the trimable nozzle definately would make a monster differance. We were loaded real heavy after one of the boats broke and it was a non issue getting on step. Also the impeller design has got me thinking about an upgrade.

Default Riddle Boat with Scott Jet

Zoom, zoom.
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

Toshiro, after 2 weeks of impatiently waiting for the next I.V. shot in the arm excitement, you have not fail me, THANKS BRO!

P.S. I want a ride in that orange and blue flamed boat, looks/sounds like a real runner!

Quote Originally Posted by AKDSLDOG View Post
    Toshiro, after 2 weeks of impatiently waiting ...
    I was wondering when you'd chime in here...lol...glad you enjoyed it...
    pull my finger....