Thread: Healy

Default Healy

Some buddies and I want to hunt Moose next weekend near Healy with ATV's. Without revealing a secret spot, does anyone have a location where we could hunt with quad's and have a reasonable chance of seeing something?
    Last edited by btadams1; 08-25-2008 at 11:42. Reason: Meant Healy...not Glennallen

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by btadams1 View Post
    Some buddies and I want to hunt Moose next weekend near Healy with ATV's. Without revealing a secret spot, does anyone have a location where we could hunt with quad's and have a reasonable chance of seeing something?

any where there are lots of trails and roads around Healy i guarantee you will see something but it will be other ATVs and people...

The one thing I could suggest, is leave the ATV's home and walk. Get off the trails. Everyone and their brother is going to Healy these next few weeks. You'll be at an advantage if you got off the trail systems
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"