Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BowTech Military Offer

Default BowTech Military Offer

I got the following E-mail traffic today. Any Bowtech bow with accessories for $500. I don't know much about archery but sounds like a good deal to me.

We have a Soldier Bow Program for those serving outside the US. We have developed this program in order to provide soldiers with some much needed R&R while serving our great country.

Our 2008 models are now available for this program. Bows are limited to one per soldier. You can purchase a bow with standard accessories (rest, quiver, sling, sight, peep, stabilizer, 4 arrows) for $500.

Through this special deal, we will only ship through an APO address.
    Please note that delivery time can be as much as 4 to 6 weeks from receiving order confirmation. Bows can be ordered in optional camo colors for an additional $50. However, this may delay shipping up to an additional two weeks.

We will accept money orders as well as credit cards for the order. If this is something you are interested in, please e-mail me back with the following information:

1. Name
    2. Shipping Address
    3. Bow Model, Draw Length, Draw Weight, RH/LH

4. Payment info-please also include the name on the credit card, card number, expiration and 3

digit security code on the back of the card

Thank You!

Michelle Dawson

Marketing Assistant

michelled@bowtecharchery.com

BowTech Archery

Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!

This is true, my buddy got his bow in the mail about 2 weeks ago. It was shipped to Iraq while he was there then he shipped it back to the states.

Oh yea, not a hoax. I was standing right next to my friend when he called.
    Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!

Default Thanks BowTech

I am the friend Articfirefighter was talking about! Yes, it is all true. BowTech has an outstanding deal for all military serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. You can get any bow out of the 2008 line up complete with quiver, Hostage rest, True Glow sight, peep, stabilizer, and 4 arrows for $500. I don't know about the lower 48 states but for me to get this bow in Fairbanks will run $850 to $900. Special thanks to BowTech for looking after the men and women of the armed forces. What a great program, now if we could only get Kimber on line..............

P.S. Contact BowTech directly from their web site so you know that you are talking with the right people.

Default i tried to contact them

I have yet to receive a email back, so i called the girl she said she checks her email twice a day and will get back with me been two days now. I'll keep trying, this is a great deal. Bow's in alaska are expensive.

Default This is an Excellent Deal

I purchase a Bowtech Guardian ($750) from Fairbanks SW in March. Extra was the arrows, target bag, rest, sight, peep sight, and bow case. All told, it was close to $1,200 by the time I walked out.

Bottom line, this is an excellent deal and I recommend jumping on this.

Quote Originally Posted by TeXXaN View Post
    I have yet to receive a email back, so i called the girl she said she checks her email twice a day and will get back with me been two days now. I'll keep trying, this is a great deal. Bow's in alaska are expensive.

Gee-whiz fella's, this sounds too good to be true. I leave on deployment Monday, and who couldn't use another bow.

TeX have you heard back from anyone?

Will

Default No Answer still

It has now been just under a Week and still no reply to my email.

Default No answer

I used the email link also the day it was posted here but still haven't heard back from them. I just went ahead and bought a Mathews bow.

Exclamation General Headache

I have an $800 General that needed replacement limbs. When I had trouble getting them in time before our season was to begin, I contacted John Nelson the "manager" of "customer service" and asked for his help. He told me in no uncertain terms that I would have to "deal with it" & Bowtech would be of NO direct assistance to me. His only suggestion was repeatedly that I talk to my dealer. This despite the fact that my dealer didn't have the limbs nor an ETA from Bowtech. All this two weeks before the beginning of an archery season that I have a lot of $$$ and a huge amount of time invested in and counting on this piece of equipment.
    While I think it is a fine thing that Bowtech is doing for our servicemen & women, I would say that without a dealer to go to, god help you if you need service directly from them. Despite the fact that I really like this bow, it will certainly be my last Bowtech product. Seems a shame when, "I'll check that out for you and see what we can do" would have prevented the whole mess.

Default 08 Guardian

A guy in my shop said he saw on the Bowtech website a military deal. An 2008 Guardian with a setup for $500. For some reason their site will not load for me. I think you have to be deployed and the ship it to an APO address. Might be worth a look.

Will

Default Only APO address

This deal only applies to APO addresses. So U.S. Military stationed in Alaska do not quailify. If I am wrong someone please let me know. $500 is a great deal for BowTech bows.

Default Link to Bowtech Military Offer

I went to Bowtech site, and link is below:
    https://www.bowtecharchery.com/military_discount.php

Default APO's

Yeah, this is for those of us with APO's. I'm guessing they might continue this type of program, this sounds similar to the program that started this thread. And we all get to deploy once in awhile.

Will

Default got one

I told a couple of guys in my shop about this and one ordered a setup. It showed last week and looks like a nice outfit for $500.

Will

Question Military Offer

When I was at SW the other day and talking bows, I seemed to gather that BowTech opened up their military offer. I told them, I don't think it never took because it was so restrictive.

Miltary folks, talk to SW and inquire about the $500 military offer. THis may be an excellent way to get good equipment, relatively inexpensively.

Thumbs up it's legit and I got one

i was over in the sandbox for most of this year. Luckily I would be coming back prior to Oct. I took advantage of the offer. I found Bowtech's reps polite and helpful. The bow was shipped to me within two weeks of placing the order.

The package deal is great for a beginner. I was suprised that they didn't outfit the bow with low budget accessories. Granted the set-up isn't top shelf, but it will definitely have you sending arrows downrange.

I accessorized the bow to my taste, and I'm extremely satisfied with this bow (Bowtech Guardian). It's fast, smooth, very very quiet, has a rock solid back wall, zero noticable vibration, lightweight, etc. I feel it's a great bow for anyone at any level.

I took a small whitetail here in North Dakota with it in Oct. Hunting from the ground, no blind, just using the wind a good camo. 30 yard shot got both lungs and the heart. Deer ran approx 40 yards. Arrow was Easton Epic St w/ 100 gr G5 Tekan.

If you are in the market for a new bow, or just want a smoking deal on another bow from a military friendly company, take advantage of this offer while your in the AOR (or at an APO).
    "The rich... who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own excellence, these are the real enemies of game".... Theodore Roosevelt's A Principle of the Hunt

ARMY GUY IN AK, I'm retired and may things have changed in the past 10 years, but your unit should have an APO address since you are in an oversees assignment and not CONUS. Check with your company clerk or mail room clerk and they should have a APO address that you could use and you could have it shipped directly to your unit. At least that was the way it worked when I was stationed in Alaska from 84-87. Hope it works. Also for what its worth LOWES is back to giving 10% military discount along with alot of other stores ,restaruants and hotels in Alaska if you ask for it. Alaska and Texas are by far the best states for military support and retirees.

When does this offer end?

hunt ak,

it's pretty open ended. they told me they are going to offer it until the demand or the cost doesn't permit them to continue it. I guess they've been doing it for a couple years now. They are going to continue as long as feasible. Talking to the reps, they are very pro military...just look at what they name their bows.

To whom it may concern,

I was not stationed overseas, just deployed to the desert. Any overseas assigment, permanent or deployed, will have an APO address. As long as you're at that address, you're eligible. They HAVE TO ship to an APO. They will not ship to a stateside address (even if you are overseas permanent, tdy, or deployed) no exceptions. This offer is just for military serving overseas or in support of OEF/OIF/JHOA. I don't know if civilians serving in these locations are eligible. To insure they are reaching only military, they will only ship to an APO.

it's a great deal for a great bow. If you are military (but not at an APO or going to be in the AOR), they do have a military discount that you can get at any Bowtech Proshop or retailer.

As far as I'm concerned, I appreciate Bowtech's generosity. If they keep this pro-military stance, they will have a repeat customer for a long time. I have also recommended this company (not just the military offer) to a lot of my civilian friends and family. I know everyone has their favorite bows and manufacturers, but I'm truely sold on Bowtech's support and quality of bows....my .02
    "The rich... who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own excellence, these are the real enemies of game".... Theodore Roosevelt's A Principle of the Hunt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast