Thread: Trad bow shoot

Default Trad bow shoot

Hosting a traditonal shoot september 6th.

Entery fee.....help me move this dang oil tank!

Prizes...free food and beer plus getting to meet your felow Alaskan trad shooters!

Sorry but if I don't get this done before snow flies I'll be sleeping outside all winter!
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

This could really be fun guys and gals! I'll feed you all well and I'll only need your help for a few minutes.
    BHA Member
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Party time!!!!

Sorry Rick, I just did a quick check on plane fares and it would run me over $1400 to come up for the day. I wouldn't mind helping out but it might be hard to explain the free beer aspect to the wife.

Hope to be up north hunting but if that falls through i will be there.

We are still go for staurday I'll post directions later.
    BHA Member

i have class until around 3, when were you thinking you'd get started?

Longbow
    Around 4 pm. Here's how you get too my place. From anchorage head north on the glen/parks take the second old glen exit, the one that goes to palmer. Travel about 11 miles up the old Glen till you come to the Kinck river bridge, just before the bridge is Knick river rd turn right. In 4 miles you'll come to Tempra take a right, when the road T's take a left. We are the 7th house on the left our address is 20124 e birch hill.

See everyone Saturday bring a designated driver if you plan on having a few....I know I do. This should be lots of fun. BTW Tracy arranged to get the night off so you'll be meeting her too.
    BHA Member

Default I get off the slope friday

Im off the slope in less than 24hours. If the wife dosn't have anything planned and you need a hand I could swing by.

I don't know any of yah but hey mabey it's time I crawl out from under my rock, aka 18' alumaweld.

Let me know
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Motorboatn
    Tracy is stunned I'm organizing this, I'm not well known for being social...in fact quite the opposite. But especially since Gunther was born I'm getting to be more and more friendly toward my fellow man, I figure the best way to raise a good man is a good family structure, one of us home at all times, fair but firm discipline and a good group of freinds. I have a very small group of really good folks I hang with, but for both me and my family it's time I made some more. In short I don't know many of the folks coming on Saturday but I'am looking forward to meeting all of you. Yes motorboatn your welcome and your help will be appreciated.
    BHA Member

Motorboatn, mind if I hitch a ride with ya? I'd like to network and meet some fellow outdoor enthusiasts.

Looks like I am headed up north for some moose but I live across the river so we will get together sooner or later. Have fun this weekend it sounds like a blast

Many thanks too Doug, Mike, David and Justin. We got the tank moved without trouble and had fun getting together. My brothers 4 th child was also born on Saturday so it was even more special. You guys are invited back for the fall feast, drop a pm for details.

PS I've decided that for health reasons it's time to quite drinking completely.....yep not just on hunts, as always our guests are welcome to drink there fill, but I'm done!
    BHA Member