Thread: Marmots in SC

Default Marmots in SC

Well I was looking around for marmots in turnigan pass and wasnt able to find but one. Of course I could not get within bow range of the bugger. I am quickly heading off to school in Oregon and was wondering if anyone wouldent mind sharing a spot where a young man could go in search of marmots. I know there is some in Hatchers pass but I am not to fond of people watching me shoot things really. I guess I could go there but I was wondering if there was any other options without getting into the mass of berry pickers there. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh I thought I would mention that I am eating these marmots and would only shoot 2 if I could get them anyways. I cant promise you that I wouldent surround a few ptarmigan with arrows if they presented themselves :P

They are everywhere on the Denali Hwy, was just up there last week.

Hey thanks man. Hopefully I dont have to go that far but I guess it would give me a good excuse to go up that beautiful country

Valley trash.....and proud of it.

Head down to ptarmigan lake, just outside of moose pass. more marmots than you can count. We were on the north side of the lake on the ridge so its a hike.