Thread: Seward, here I come.......

Smile Seward, here I come.......

Wife, daughter, son-in-law and 2 year old granddaughter and I are heading to Seward Saturday to try and catch a ling and what ever else bites. Might be the last fishing trip of the year. Hope I have a big fish to report when I get back!

Default Have fun!!!

Heading out to PWS with the family too!!! Might be the last time this summer, hope to get into the silvers and lings as well. Good Luck!!! Andy

Quote Originally Posted by .338 mag. View Post
    Wife, daughter, son-in-law and 2 year old granddaughter and I are heading to Seward Saturday to try and catch a ling and what ever else bites. Might be the last fishing trip of the year. Hope I have a big fish to report when I get back!
    2006 22ft Defiance 220EX
    150 HP Yamaha 4-Stroke
    Call Sign - "Defiance"

Depends if it's heads or tails I will be either at Seward or PWS
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Smile No Seward trip.........

Due to the weather report we ended up going to Homer instead of Seward for a slow day of halibut fishing. I finally said to reel them up were heading in. As my daughter is reeling up a 60 lb. halibut hit her bait like it owned it. It was a nice way to end the boating/fishing season for us. We kept 3 others in the 20 lb. range. No ling cod in the freezer this year. What a bummer! Time to winterize the boat and get ready for hunting season!

Thanks for the fun day!!! Both of the girls really enjoyed it and that's what it's all about

Now get out of that office this winter and come catch some GIANT steelhead! Or, just tell "Graga" that you're coming to visit your grandaughter