Thread: Mountain House sale

Default Mountain House sale

At freddy's on Abbott, maybe other stores not sure. One bag has Chili Mac with Beef, Lasagna with Meat Sauce, Beef Stroganoff with Noodles. The other bag has, Beef Stew, Rice and Chicken, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. Both bags are $14.99 a piece. The individual meals serves 2. Around $6 or more per meal otherwise. Never had the beef stew or chili mac, but the others are excellent. I bought 3 bags in all for our trip, left overs will go on the boat for fall hunting. Just thought I would pass on the info

Default excellent

that is the same packet they sell at sams club all the time.... however the cost at Sam's is $18.99.... that Freddies price is a good deal. thanks for the heads up.

G

REI has them at 20% off for the labor day sale, cost of meals is around $6.50 regular there but a bit more choices than the combo packs.

JUst a heads up, Marc Taylor at Wiggys Alaska usually places an order for Mountain House in the spring and fall and you will get them cheaper from him than anywhere else. I don't think he's doing a fall order and it might be to late anyway but there is a minimum he needs to order to get you all a good deal. Just an FYI.

Picked up a few at walmart..says meal for 4 and was $9.99 per..Lasagna, chilimac etc..

Lightbulb I wonder about a ODD Group Buy...

I met a guy that expressed interest in doing this once. I remember it being an extremely good deal...I still have probably 20 bags left and that was a year or two ago, so it must have been a good price. If I saw that enough people were interested, I would pursue this. How many interested????